Information That We Collect
Depending on how Users/Members use the Website, we may ask Users/Members to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but you must keep in mind that you may not be able to access some of the areas of the Website as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Website without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users/Members. Personal information will be used for only those purposes to which the individual has consented with the following exceptions. Below are some of the situations wherein Users Personal Information may be collected:
- We may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address verification and telephone number, birth date, city and credit card details; Contact information of spouse or partner; Service request and marketing preferences and survey feedback; Health related information, such as health conditions, fertility, treatments, test results, surgeries, investigations, received medical practitioner information, symptoms and clinical diagnosis as well as information relating to lifestyle and chemical exposure, medication use, diet, exercise habits, nutritional supplements, sleep quality, stress and emotional factors that do or may impact health.
- We may collect Users/Members email address to send them account confirmations, notifications for alerts, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Website. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters and new service offerings;
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us with:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide, develop and improve Natural Fertility Sarl and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about content, and safety.
- We may also use this information in an aggregated, non-identified form for research purposes and to help us make sales, marketing, and business decisions.
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us.
- To notify about changes of our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Natural Fertility Sarl Website may use IP addresses for systems administration and marketing purposes. IP addresses are not used to track a User’s session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our Website are visited and the city in which the User is located.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalised or not, or to contact you by telephone, SMS and by Email regarding products or Services offered by Natural Fertility Sarl. The information submitted by users is used only for internal purposes.
However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of Natural Fertility Sarl and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information.
In addition, since member information on our Website is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
You shall not disclose or share any of our confidential or proprietary information with any third party. Similarly, we shall not share your medical information with any third party, except for the purposes of providing our services to you, and provided such sharing is on a need to know basis and such third party is bound by confidentiality restrictions that we use for protection of our own confidential information.
How Long Is This Data Stored For?
We retain your data as long as your account subsists with us. However, it may be noted that on closure of the account the data with us does not get deleted immediately. In the event you desire immediate deletion of your data you may email us to that effect.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the Website every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your Website experience.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our Website and on other Websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies.
Our Website may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Website, and to improve Website performance.
We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our Website. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings. If the Cookies are sent from third parties e.g. social networking Websites, Natural Fertility Sarl shall not be liable.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser will not accept cookies. Please be aware that disabling this function may impact your use and enjoyment of this Website, as declining cookies, certain functionalities of our Website may not be available to you.
Informatory and Promotional Emails Sent to the Users from Natural Fertility Sarl
Please note that we may send emails to you in relation to your health, emails regarding your case, emails regarding your feedback or support.
We may also send promotional emails to you in relation to our services and third party services and products. If you purchase anything through a link in an promotional email from us to you, through a recommended third party (including through order forms and / or online supplement vendors) OR through a link on our website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we may be compensated.
We do not endorse such products and services nor do we make any representations about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of such supplements, products, tests, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site. We recommend that you speak to your physician and do your own independent research before purchasing anything.
If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, you may remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the email. Although, please keep in mind that by unsubscribing you may not be able to receive certain important information which we may send you through emails.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about Natural Fertility Sarl.
Natural Fertility Sarl will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
Opting Out or Unsubscribing
Given the nature of the business the information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
To unsubscribe from our emails or other communication from us, you may follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or sign onto your account and change settings or email us at email@example.com
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all email sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
However, we try our best to protect all customer data against unauthorized access. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Natural Fertility Sarl is based in Switzerland, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in Switzerland or other countries.
We store data on the servers of trustworthy third party service providers. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country.
By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in Switzerland and other countries.
In order to provide you the best service, Natural Fertility Sarl is connected to various third party devices and services. We try our best to work with GDPR compliant third parties. The Website may link to, or be linked to, other Websites not maintained by us.
Natural Fertility Sarl is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Websites, including any linked or linking Websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them.
Natural Fertility Sarl makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other Website is completely at your own risk and Natural Fertility Sarl disclaims all liability thereto.
We do not provide your personal information to any third parties except to the extent it is necessary to process any transactions or to provide services that you have requested or as may be required lawfully by any government authority
Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulations
If you are a member of the EU, you have the following rights:
- Request More Information: You can request more information about the data we collect should you wish to learn more or for any reason. Or if you wish to make a complaint.
- Access Any Data We’ve Collected: You can request to see exactly what data we have collected that is of a personally identifiable nature.
- Update Any Data We’ve Collected: You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be rectified, modified or otherwise updated.
- Delete Any or All Data We’ve Collected: You may request that any or all of the personally identifiable information we have collected be deleted and removed from our records.
- Withdraw Your Consent to The Collection and Use of Your Data: You may withdraw your consent to the collection of your data at any time
In order to exercise any of these rights, simply contact us at: or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 16 are not eligible to use our Services. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 16 years old and understand that you must be at least 16 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Websites. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 16, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.
In case you have any complaints or suggestions with regards to this website or our services, you can reach us using the contact details below:
Natural Fertility Sarl
Chemin des Vernes 46
+41 22 539 14 97